Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Academy Awards 2008

Stephen and I
Myself, Kim, and Jackie

Jackie and I


Risa and I

Academy Awards 2008 happened on 8-8-08 and was such a blast. For those of you who dont know what it is, it is basically a fun time of dressing up and watching videos people have submitted and then giving them awards like best music video or best international film etc. We then have an after party of dancing and hanging out afterwards. It was a great night this year and many great videos. Here is the list of videos submitted this year: 1. CSI:Escondido 2. Knock Knock 3. The Broad Idenity 4. The Inspiration 5. Shall wii Bowl 6. Little Tortilla Boy 7. Russian Days of Our Lives 8. Bad Day (music video) 9. Two Days Til Retirement (Two More Days) 10.11:30. My favorites were: The Broad Identity, Bad Day. I like them all because they were all so different but those were my favs. Overall it was a fantasic night and i cant wait until next year!! :)

1 comment:

JonnyUps said...

well shoot, thank you so much! you're too nice!